Niagara Falls State Park Launches New Mobile App
The app, developed by Western New York agency partners The Revs Agency and Chakra Communications, will provide visitors with a comprehensive guide to navigating the park.
Officials from Niagara Falls State Park and food, beverage and retail partner Delaware North on Thursday announced the launch of a new mobile app that offers a one-stop-shop approach to navigating the historic park.
The app, known as The Official Niagara Falls State Park Tour, is available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. It helps visitors explore the history, attractions and beauty of Niagara Falls State Park on foot.
- A Bluetooth-enabled walking tour of Niagara Falls State Park and other local attractions
- Beacon technology to serve content as the user walks the park
- An interactive map showing nearby attractions
- Comprehensive information for 17 sites throughout the park, including:
- Historical photos and stories
- Wayfinding maps
- Promotions for gift shops and concessions
- A link to the online Niagara Falls State Park gift shop
“Between the history, maps and guide to attractions, this app is a welcomed addition for our guests,” said Angela Berti, a spokesperson for the New York State Parks Public Affairs office. “We are excited to add this experience and certainly hope visitors find it both helpful and enjoyable.”
The Official Niagara Falls State Park Tour app was developed by a pair of Western New York-based agency partners, The Revs Agency and Chakra Communications.
“There is so much to see and do in America’s oldest state park, and the new mobile app is an easy-to-navigate and convenient way to be sure you haven’t missed an important site,” said Michael Barnes, Delaware North’s general manager at Niagara Falls State Park.
Published: June 19, 2017